Saturday, September 28, 2013

To The Taiga!

August 15, 2014 - Indianapolis, Indiana

So, I'm going to be making my way to the Taiga in a week. ONE week. I'll make my home base Moscow.




Moscow is pretty great. Rich heritage, lots of stuff to do, and pretty central to the area I want to explore.


http://www.expatarrivals.com/sites/default/files/images/Moscow-Weather.png


The weather isn't too bad. The temperatures will get a little low though, but it's Moscow, so it'll look nice.

I packed early this time! Here's what I packed, any suggestions?

Packing List
  • More cold weather stuff (I'm going in winter, so I'll need it)
  • My camera as well as a new lens that I bought.
  • A backlit watch that is non-solar powered (The sun is only up for 6 hours a day during Winter)
  • Regular clothes, including a few sweaters
  • Snow-proof shoes (the kind that doesn't get wet and annoying after being in snow, snow stays on the ground for a long time in the winter in the tiaga)
Sources : 







No comments:

Post a Comment